Saturday, January 23, 2010

Custom Latex Gloves Can A Person With Slightly Different Hands Work Succesfully As A Nurse?

Can a person with slightly different hands work succesfully as a nurse? - custom latex gloves

Hello, I am considering nursing school going, I like my anatomy and physiology of biological chemistry class and I think it could really help people. My question is, my hands are a little different than others because of birth defects. Will I lose my middle finger, and some of the fingers of his right hand, loses a little distorted. In addition to latex glove manners, what problems I have encountered? I work with computers at the moment and I'm good, but what a "cold area. There is not much interaction with people, etc. ..

3 comments:

  1. They are very successful! Nursing the heart is perfect, and we need more people who are interested in dealing with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very successful! Nursing the heart is perfect, and we need more people who are interested in dealing with people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very successful! Nursing the heart is perfect, and we need more people who are interested in dealing with people.

    ReplyDelete