Friday, January 22, 2010

Ortho Max Gunfight Ortho MAX Insect Killer?

Ortho MAX insect killer? - ortho max gunfight

I think I know º ortho lawn and deadly insects concentrate up into the garden. But I had removed the type of connection a hose and spray. My line is not where I need it, because when I was asked if anyone knows if these are mixed with water in a spray? And if I like? I already have as the company, but he said he had no solution for the ... I think it is, it does not want to give. I mean, is it really that much difference between the 2? Thanks in advance

4 comments:

  1. You want to know the% of active ingredients ....

    UPDATE:

    After reading the label on it .....
    have 1.5 to 3 tablespoons of mix
    Concentrate to 1 liter of water.
    Hope this helps .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to know the% of active ingredients ....

    UPDATE:

    After reading the label on it .....
    have 1.5 to 3 tablespoons of mix
    Concentrate to 1 liter of water.
    Hope this helps .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. The insects are a nuisance when they are in houses. I http://www.pests.in information on the control of pests

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to only buy or borrow a hose will get more, where you have to be

    ReplyDelete