Friday, January 29, 2010

Lupus Disease Pictures Balding Or Can It Be Lupus Disease ?

Balding or can it be Lupus disease ? - lupus disease pictures

My head is bald, and lose their hair every day, my mother told him that when young people begin once the disease may soon be lupus, but do not know, here's a picture to show that baldness is bad.

September 21, 2009
http://img25.imageshack.us/i/september21.jpg/

October 1.2009
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/getattachmentaspxfilea0.jpg/

Now I have another appointment with my doctor next week, can someone help me here. People are always looking for my bald head, and comments about age, looks and throw insults here and there at work yesterday, someone thought I was an adult when she saw that bald head. I lost a lot of hair on my head is strange, if we assumed it was a bald head. Can someone help me here, I feel even worse about myself and I am losing hair fast thank you. They help would be appreciated, the grate or scrape the hair, when I covered the white flakes on my scalp itch or really red after

No comments:

Post a Comment